- 1 dozen Oakdell hard-boiled eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (or use greek yogurt as a substitute)
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle juice from jar of sweet pickles
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Chopped sweet pickles
- Peel your hard-boiled Oakdell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Slip out yolks and smash them with a fork in a large mixing bowl. Put the halved hard-boiled eggs on a platter.
- Add the mayonnaise, horseradish, pickle juice, pepper and salt to the bowl of smashed egg yolks. Mix until smooth.
- If desired, add more horseradish.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a mixing bag which has been fitted with a star or plain tip, or a zip-top bag (with the corner cut off). Then fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Garnish with chopped sweet pickles.