1 dozen Oakdell Omega-3 Brown Eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic salt
10 small slices of deli ham, cut into small pieces
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup fresh spinach, cut into small pieces
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack eggs into a liquid measuring cup. Whisk together eggs, onion power, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Spray 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the spinach, ham and cheese equally into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Carefully pour eggs over the top until muffin cups are almost full. Leave about ¼-inch of space at the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- The egg muffins will sink after a few minutes out of the oven.