6 Oakdell Omega-3 Brown Eggs
2 medium zucchini
1 medium yellow squash
1 red bell pepper
2 orange mini bell peppers
1 yellow mini bell pepper
½ red onion
20 baby carrots
1 (15 oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup frozen or fresh corn
1/4 cup olive oil
1 packet (1 oz) ranch seasoning
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Cut up veggies into bite sized pieces. Place veggies and beans in a gallon sized zip lock bag.
- Mix oil and ranch seasoning in a small bowl. Pour over veggies in bag and seal. Shake until evenly distributed.
- Spread mixture evenly onto prepared sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and with a spoon, make 6 wells in vegetables for the eggs. Crack an egg into each well. Sprinkle salt and pepper over eggs and return to the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until egg whites are set and egg is at desired doneness.
- Serve immediately or separate into individual containers for meals throughout the week.
*Notes: Substitute vegetables with any of your favorite vegetables. Potatoes can be added but will have a longer cook time. Precook potatoes in microwave for 3-5 minutes before roasting.