1/2 cup peeled and diced sweet potato
1 to 2 Oakdell Omega-3 Brown eggs, beaten
1 Tbsp water
1 spear asparagus, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces
3 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
Salt and pepper
Optional: cheese and salsa for serving
- Spray a mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add in the diced sweet potato. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add in egg, water, asparagus and grape tomatoes. Stir with a spoon. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for another 30-60 seconds or until set.
- Serve with optional toppings, if desired.