Up to 1 loaf of French bread
7 Oakdell Omega-3 Brown eggs
2 cups milk (preferably whole)
½ cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp. vanilla
1 ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
4 to 8 Tbsp. brown sugar
Yield: Serves 6 to 8 people
- Spray non-stick cooking spray in 9×13 baking pan. Tear up French bread into pieces and arrange in pan.
- Mix all other ingredients, expect for the brown sugar, in a separate bowl and then pour over bread.
- Press lightly and then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, sprinkle brown sugar on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup or honey and garnish with berries, if desired.