4 Oakdell Omega 3 Brown Eggs, boiled and peeled
2 slices of toast, buttered
8 cubes cheddar cheese
8 cherry tomatoes
- Place eggs at the bottom of a pot in a single layer. Fill pot with water only about one inch above the top of the eggs. Place pot on stove burner and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil.
- As soon as it begins to boil, remove the pot from heat and set aside for 12 minutes.
- Remove eggs from pot (after 12 minutes) and let cool. Peel immediately after cooled for best results.
- Crack eggs all the way around the shells on all sides. Begin peeling from the larger end of the egg. Click here for more tips on boiling and peeling eggs.
- Toast bread. Spread butter on toast.
- Cut toast diagonally twice, making an “x” to make 4 triangles out of each slice.
- Layer each skewer with toast wedge, tomato, cheese, egg, cheese, tomato, toast wedge. Repeat for all skewers.