4 Oakdell Omega-3 Brown Eggs
1 ½ pounds 80/20 ground chuck
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
salt and pepper, to taste, divided
4 slices cheddar cheese
4 sesame seed buns
1/3 cup ketchup
¼ cup barbeque sauce (use your favorite brand)
1 cup vegetable oil, divided
8-12 frozen waffle fries
8 slices bacon, cooked
- Preheat grill to medium heat. In a large bowl, mix Worcestershire and soy sauce into the meat. Divide meat into four portions. Lightly flatten into patties 3/4-inch thick. Gently press center of patties down until about 1/2-inch thick, creating a slight depression in each patty. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Cook to desired doneness. During the last minute of cook time, top each patty with cheese. And place buns on the grill to toast.
- In a small bowl combine ketchup and barbeque sauce. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil to a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cover with a lid. Cook until the whites are set on top (sunny side up). Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining oil to 350 degrees F. Add frozen waffle fries. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side or until crispy. Remove from pan with tongs and place on a paper towel lined plate. And season immediately with salt.
- To assemble burger, spread ketchup mixture on bottom bun, top with waffle fries, patty, bacon, egg, and top bun spread with ketchup mixture