Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
8 hard-boiled Oakdell Omega-3 Brown Eggs
2 lbs. turkey sausage
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 ½ teaspoons salt
¾ cup panko crispy bread crumbs
¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
2 Oakdell Omega-3 Brown Eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix turkey sausage, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties and set aside.
- Place one hard-boiled egg in each patty and shape around the egg until completely covered by sausage.
- Dip egg covered with sausage into beaten egg, then dip into breadcrumbs to coat until completely covered. Repeat for all eggs and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until sausage is cooked through and no longer pink.