4 Oakdell Omega-3 brown eggs
¼ cup milk
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup bacon bits
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent-style dinner rolls
Dry parsley for garnish
1. Beat eggs, milk, cheese, bacon bits, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl until blended.
2. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture.
3. Occasionally stir/turn over the scrambled eggs until fully cooked. Then remove from heat.
4. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll dough and separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half diagonally to make 16 triangles.
5. Place rounded spoonful of scrambled egg mixture on the center of each triangle. Bring corners to the center over filling, overlapping the ends. Press gently to seal. Sprinkle the top of each with dried parsley for garnish.
6. Bake on a baking sheet for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet and serve.
Note: These Eggs in a Blanket can also be made ahead and stored in the freezer or refrigerator.