Yolk color is determined by what a chicken eats. Thus, a darker yolk usually means a diet that contains more corn or alfalfa in the feed. Yolk color does not affect nutritive value or cooking characteristics. Egg yolks are a rich source of vitamin A regardless of color.
• Great and affordable source of protein good for any meal
• No hormones or antibiotics are added
• Omega-3s have many benefits
• 10 times more Omega-3 than ordinary white eggs
• A Utah's Own Product - produced in Cache Valley
• Available at most Costcos, Smith's, Harmons, Lee's, WinCo, Super Saver, Fresh Market and Associated Food Stores