This is rare, and happens when a blood vessel ruptures during the production of an egg. The egg is still edible, and the easiest way to remove the spot is with the tip of a knife. Blood spots are not signs of fertility and they do not mean that the egg is bad.
• Great and affordable source of protein good for any meal
• No hormones or antibiotics are added
• Omega-3s have many benefits
• 10 times more Omega-3 than ordinary white eggs
• A Utah's Own Product - produced in Cache Valley
• Available at most Costcos, Smith's, Harmons, Lee's, WinCo, Super Saver, Fresh Market and Associated Food Stores