It’s best to store eggs in their original carton that shows the Sell-by (or Best-by or Exp date) on a shelf in the fridge. If eggs are not stored in their original carton (in a refrigerator door), there is no way of knowing their age, and they can absorb odors from other foods.
• Great and affordable source of protein good for any meal
• No hormones or antibiotics are added
• Omega-3s have many benefits
• 10 times more Omega-3 than ordinary white eggs
• A Utah's Own Product - produced in Cache Valley
• Available at most Costcos, Smith's, Harmons, Lee's, WinCo, Super Saver, Fresh Market and Associated Food Stores