A double yolk occurs in an egg when a chicken releases two yolks into the same shell. These eggs are perfectly safe to eat, and are said to bring good luck when you find them. In fact, you may occasionally find an egg with three or even four yolks – if you’re lucky!
• Great and affordable source of protein good for any meal
• No hormones or antibiotics are added
• Omega-3s have many benefits
• 10 times more Omega-3 than ordinary white eggs
• A Utah's Own Product - produced in Cache Valley
• Available at most Costcos, Smith's, Harmons, Lee's, WinCo, Super Saver, Fresh Market and Associated Food Stores