There are a few ways to tell if an egg is fresh. The thicker the white of the egg, the fresher; the more firm or higher the yolk stands up, the fresher the egg. A fun test for egg freshness is to put an egg in water. If it sinks and rests horizontally, it is very fresh. If the larger end starts to rise, your egg is typically one to two weeks old. An egg that floats is a very old egg.
• Great and affordable source of protein good for any meal
• No hormones or antibiotics are added
• Omega-3s have many benefits
• 10 times more Omega-3 than ordinary white eggs
• A Utah's Own Product - produced in Cache Valley
• Available at most Costcos, Smith's, Harmons, Lee's, WinCo, Super Saver, Fresh Market and Associated Food Stores