8 Oakdell Omega-3 brown eggs
2 T. finely shredded Parmesan cheese
4 individual round flatbreads (if you can’t find round, just cut the flatbread to the desired size and shape)
2 tsp. olive oil
1 cup grape or cherry tomato halves
½ cup thinly sliced spinach
¾ cup shredded Italian cheese blend or mozzarella
Season with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper, if desired
Makes 4 servings
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Beat eggs and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl until blended. Pour eggs into skillet. As the eggs begin to set, use a spatula to lift and fold the eggs. Remove from heat as soon as the eggs are cooked through.
4. Place flatbreads on baking sheets. Lightly brush the top of each flatbread with olive oil.
5. Top each flatbread with eggs, tomatoes and spinach, dividing evenly. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the Italian cheese blend or mozzarella over the top.
6. Bake in the 450 degree oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
7. Cut each flatbread into pieces and serve immediately.