- 1 dozen Oakdell hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (or use greek yogurt as a substitute)
- 2-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 12 fresh chopped dill sprigs
- Peel your hard-boiled Oakdell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Slip out yolks and smash them with a fork in a large mixing bowl. Put the halved hard-boiled eggs on a platter.
- Add ½ of the dill sprigs, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to the bowl of smashed egg yolks. Mix well.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a mixing bag which has been fitted with a star or plain tip, or a zip-top bag (with the corner cut off). Then fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Garnish with leftover dill.