- 1 dozen Oakdell hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoon cooked chopped bacon
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (or use greek yogurt as a substitute)
- 4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons bacon
- Peel your hard-boiled Oakdell eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
- Slip out yolks and smash them with a fork in a large mixing bowl. Put the halved hard-boiled eggs on a platter.
- Add 1 tablespoon bacon, mayonnaise, blue cheese, Dijon mustard, ¼ teaspoon pepper and salt to the bowl of smashed egg yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Transfer the yolk mixture to a mixing bag which has been fitted with a star or plain tip, or a zip-top bag (with the corner cut off). Then fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Top with leftover bacon and pepper.