1/4 cup cornstarch
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
3 Oakdell Omega-3 brown egg yolks
2 cups milk
2 TBL butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 bananas
1 cup whipped cream
1. In a saucepan, whisk together the cornstarch, sugar and salt.
2. Slowly add in the milk and the egg yolks, mix well. Cook stirring constantly until the texture is thick (like mayonnaise) and then remove from heat.
3. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla.
4. Cool completely.
5. Slice bananas and arrange in the bottom of pre-baked pie crust.
6. Pour the filling into the crust.
7. Top pie with whipped cream and sliced bananas for garnish.
*You can also replace the bananas with coconut for a coconut cream pie.