• 4 Oakdell Omega-3 Brown Eggs
• Non-stick cooking spray
• Salt and pepper
• 4 small corn or flour tortillas
• 1 avocado, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup sliced cherry or grape tomatoes
• 1 green onion, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 lime, cut in half
• ¼ cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
• ¼ cup of salsa for topping
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Lightly beat the eggs together in a bowl and then pour in the skillet. Add salt and pepper to the eggs, as desired. Stir and toss until the eggs are cooked through.
3. Heat the tortillas in a skillet, microwave or in the oven.
4. To assemble the tacos, add the sliced avocado on the bottom. Then top with eggs, tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, queso fresco and squeeze plenty of lime juice on the top of each one. Top with salsa, if desired. All the ingredients should be split into four as you are assembling the tacos.