Teeny German Pancakes Recipe
6 Oakdell Omega-3 eggs
1 cube butter
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
Your choice of fruit toppings
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Melt butter in microwave-proof bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together eggs, flour and milk in large mixing bowl.
- Use melted butter to butter the insides of your muffin tin. Pour in flour mixture.
- Place muffin tin in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and set on cooling tray.
- Once cooled, sprinkle powdered sugar atop pancakes and allow guests to garnish their own with a variety of fruit toppings and/or maple syrup.